Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How long has it been?

Hiya,

Wow it's been a month since the last time I posted...sorry.

Well nothing really new has happened H.M(in case you forget that mean Human mommy)had something call the "flu" so she couldn't let me out for a week, but a much bigger human let me out, but I missed H.M.

I got a new cage set-up, H.M took away my old bin and replaced it with a cage called a "Habitrail Ovo Suite" so now I have a 12 gallon bin and a 'Habitrail Ovo Suite" anyways here are some pics :)

Maddy kept on worrying that I would get all stressed out over the new cage arrangements, but I was fine about it!
And yeah...that is pretty much it, I'll try to write an entry ever week!
-Sandy

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awesome cage setup!

By the way, I am DolphinDreamer from hamsterhideout.