Saturday, April 12, 2008

Good morning!
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile I have been very busy.
Nothing really new has happened except last night Maddy-oh wait did I tell you about Maddy,she is my Human Mommy(I don't like calling her my Mommy cuz well she isn't really my real mommy,so thats why I call her my Human Mommy...sometimes)-anyways...so last night Maddy cleaned up my cage and it was quite beutiful I got to say,she moved all my furniture around so there was new hiding places and I could explore more but after 10 minutes I destroyed it(well thats waht Maddy said)I kicked all the bedding infront of the entrance of my house so I had to burrow to get in and I made a BIG pile of bedding I thought it was quite fun but Maddy didn't she put it all back to normall the next day.













I also wanted to show you this sad movie about Rainbow Bridge Maddy found and showed it to me:
http://http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Maddy told me about Rainbow Bridge and that her 2 dogs are up there right now waiting for her.I told her that I would wait for her( in hamster language),I doubt she understood,but I think she somewhat got it...a little bit.


So ya thats it,

Sandy

No comments: