Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wow!








Oh,I'm so happy I get a blog!
Well I don't really know what to say becasue you see ...I'm...a hamster!




Well I geuss I will start from about 6 months...


I was born on October,12/07 with my 2 brothers and 4 sisters,so there were 7 of us.

We lived a happy life,mom fed us,took care of us and loved us.But then there was someone else...well actually something else.Mommy told us that the the something was a human or homan(something like).The Human also fed us: carrots,sunflower seeds,lab blocks and many more. The Human would give us belly rubs and the Human loved us almost as much as mommy loved us.I was living a great life untill one day,the Human took me,my 2 brothers,and my 4 sisters into this small cage,the cage moved alot,but then it stopped.We all of a sudden heard loud noises coming from every where.A little bit later we were put into a small cage about half the size of our normal cage.I was seperated from my brothers but still with my sisters.

I soon learned that I was a syrian hamster and that there are other types of hamsters but they aren't important.I also learned that I was in a petshop,Pj's Pet Centre to be exact.










I hated Pj's pet centre,every single day heads like the Human head would smoosh their faces against the cage window,some of them tried to pick me up but then I would bite them becasue they just woke me up,they would call me "Bad hamster"or"I hate that one".
Soon my brothers and 2 sisters left,me and my other 2 sisters were they only one left.
I was in Pj's pet centre for weeks.I soon started losing hope untill one day someone came in it was a Lady human,they first looked at the drawf hamster that at us,the syrians.The Lady human pointed at me and the petstore lady picked me up,I tried to jump out of her hands but she wouldn't let me,she dropped me in small cage and everything turned dark.




Well thats me life from when I was just born,after everything turned dark I woke up and some little Human girl(who I soon learned was name Maddy) was looking at me she put me in a small cage,it took me awhile to finally let humans touch me,but now I'm fine.After a month I was put into a 27 gallon bin cage,and I love it!



Thanks for reading,
Sandy

No comments: